Today’s show comes on the heals of a comment on Instagram. I posted about the DIY Oil Change video I had done. Someone asked me the following question.
“I get that being famous is cool, but why would you teach people to do what makes you money? Are they paying for the knowledge?”
Let me first say, what I do here has nothing to do with fame. I don’t care about that. I care about helping the folks that are looking to gain insight in to the automotive world.
Join me today as we chat:
- Teaching something for free, you would normally get paid for
- The DIY Oil Change video in question.
- It is about reaching people outside of your dealer
- Showing how most mechanics and technicians care about your car
- Inspiring people to learn
- Not everyone will use a DIY to to the repair.
- It is about understanding a job
- How DIY videos HELP dealerships
- Building trust
- and more
Trouble viewing? Watch “Why I Teach People About Cars ~ Podcast Episode 91” on Y0uTube.
As always I love to hear your thoughts. Please post them in the comments section below. If you have an idea for a show you can email me, or use the contact me form! Don’t forget to follow me at: